English Interview LessonsWork Related Interview Q's I
1. If you could start your career over again, what would you do differently?
2. During your performance reviews, what criticism do you hear the most?
3. Tell me about your last three positions?
4. Tell me about your last position?
5. What is your management philosophy?
6. What was your favorite job?
7. Tell me about the best manager you ever had.
8. Tell me about the worst manager you ever had.
9. What could you have done to improve your relationship with a manager...
10. What were the most memorable accomplishments in your last position?
11. Why do you want to leave your current job?
12. Where did you tell your boss you were going?
13. Are you currently employed at the last place listed on your resume?
14. What is the title of the person you report to?
15. In your previous position, how much time did you spend ...
16. If you don’t leave your current job, what do you imagine you will be doing...
17. If you’re very happy with your current job, why do you want to leave?